Don't get lost. Orienteering course
This day's activity aimed at learning the basics of using the map and the compass in hiking.
During the hike, we will develop the contents of the course, looking for singular points located on the plane and practicing the determination of directions with the compass.
Contents: types and parts of the map, identification of relief, level curves, position on the terrain, parts of the compass, determination of a course on the plane, translation to the landscape, and reverse process.
Activity designed for small groups or individuals.
- Comfortable footwear, preferably trekking shoes.
- sun protection: hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- Comfortable backpack.
- Compass. We provide it you one in case you still don't have any.
- Comfortable clothing, try to avoid cotton fabrics and jeans.
- Bring water; Montserrat has no springs and in summer it is very hot!
- A sweater or fleece can always be good, especially when the wind blows ...
- Minors must be accompanied.
- We recommend you should consult the General Terms that rules the activities of GdM. Hiring an activity involves your acceptance.
- Groups from 1 to 5 pax: 180€, single price.
- Bank Transfer for National or UE visitors.
- Paypal (we add 5% for the commission).