Andorra Via Ferrata
The via Ferrata in Andorra has recently become another of the tourist attractions that Andorra offers to visitors. There are routes for all tastes, levels, and lengths. We offer you the possibility of climbing all these itineraries, many of which can be done during almost all year round. These Via Ferrata routes have modern, safe, and homogeneous equipment. They are an excellent excuse to take a trip to the country of the Pyrenees. There are approximately 15 routes to choose from, and indeed you will find one of your level!!
Our two 16 year old daughters had an amazing time with their guide. They climbed multiple ferratas in Andorra. Great climbing and great guide.
527ruth, via TripAdvisor
Routes from initiation to very severe routes. That is, from Via Ferrata for children to the expert and solid climbers.
- Depending on the route, but at least to be used to spend half day in the mountain.
- Small backpack with water and some snaks.
- Sport or midmountain shoes.
- 1 - 2 pax --> 200€ (per group)
- 3 - 5 pax --> 75€ (per person)
It includes all the technical material and the full insurance for the time of the activity.
- Bank Transfer for National or UE visitors.
- Paypal (we add 5% for the commission).