All the hermitages of Montserrat
Long day-long activity brings us closer to the efforts of those pilgrims seeking forgiveness of their sins if they were able to visit the thirteen hermitages in Montserrat. It includes the ascent to Montserrat's highest point, Sant Jeroni.
The presence of hermits in Montserrat for a thousand years has contributed to its spiritual prestige, which is intensely publicized by all travelers who have visited the mountain over the centuries. In 1811 Napoleonic army destroyed the monastery and the hermitages. The upheaval of the 19th century meant the disappearance of the hermits on the mountain, but we can still perceive the spiritual peace these people sought.
• comfortable footwear, preferably trekking shoes.
• sun protection: hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen.
• comfortable backpack.
• Comfortable clothing, try to avoid cotton fabrics and jeans.
• bring water; Montserrat has no springs and in summer it is very hot!
• A sweater or fleece can always be good, especially when the wind blows ...
• Minors must be accompanied.
• We recommend you should consult the General Terms that rules the activities of GdM. Hiring an activity involves your acceptance.
- Contact us (the price varies depending on the number of participants)
- The price includes accident and rescue insurance.
- Bank Transfer for National or UE visitors.
- Paypal (we add 5% for the commission).