Les Artigues i Camí del Pont
The Artiga Baixa and the Artiga Alta are two wooded depressions at mid-height of Montserrat's southern slope, away from the busiest tracks from the monastery. Walking within them provides great deal of peace of mind.
The return to La Vinya Nova, an old farmhouse documented in the 12th century and the starting point of this hike, is along a path used to provide the supplies to the restaurant that worked between the end of the 19th century and the middle of the 20th, in the highest point of Montserrat.
- Comfortable footwear, preferably trekking shoes.
- sun protection: hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- Comfortable backpack.
- Comfortable clothing, try to avoid cotton fabrics and jeans.
- Bring water; Montserrat has no springs and in summer it is very hot!
- A sweater or fleece can always be good, especially when the wind blows ...
- Minors must be accompanied.
- We recommend you should consult the General Terms that rules the activities of GdM. Hiring an activity involves your acceptance.
- Groups from 1 to 5 pax: 180€, single price.
- Groups from 6 to 15 pax: 33€, each.
- Groups from 16 to 30 pax: 23€, each.
- Bank Transfer for National or UE visitors.
- Paypal (we add 5% for the commission).