Camí de l'Aigua
A direct way to reach the monastery from the Aeri de Montserrat's lower station. Short but intense route parallel to the monastery's water supply and sewerage pipes.
The first part of the itinerary follows an environment severely affected by the 1994 wildfire; the second is a concrete steps long line along a fantastic and seemingly impracticable path that leads us straight to the last pitch of the Santa Cova way.
- Comfortable footwear, preferably trekking shoes.
- sun protection: hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- Comfortable backpack.
- Comfortable clothing, try to avoid cotton fabrics and jeans.
- Bring water; Montserrat has no springs and in summer it is very hot!
- A sweater or fleece can always be good, especially when the wind blows ...
- Minors must be accompanied.
- We recommend you should consult the General Terms that rules the activities of GdM. Hiring an activity involves your acceptance.
- Groups from 1 to 5 pax: 155€, single price.
- Groups from 6 to 15 pax: 25€, each.
- Groups from 16 to 30 pax: 22€, each.
- Bank Transfer for National or UE visitors.
- Paypal (we add 5% for the commission).