El Camí de l'Arrel
A circular route that begins on the little-known Camí dels Degotalls from Santa Maria de Montserrat passes through the old monastery of Santa Cecília, which has now become the Sean Scully Art Center. We return to the sanctuary with a splendid walk under the great walls of Montserrat ( Cavall Bernat, Paret de Diables, Serrat de Patriarques, Paret de l'Aeri, Serrat del Moro), stage of long and technical climbs.
Once at the Pla de la Trinitat, we begin the descent to the starting point under the watchful eye of the gigantic rocks of the Mòmia and the Trompa de l'Elefant, funny names given by the local climbers.
- Comfortable footwear, preferably trekking shoes.
- sun protection: hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- Comfortable backpack.
- Comfortable clothing, try to avoid cotton fabrics and jeans.
- Bring water; Montserrat has no springs and in summer it is very hot!
- A sweater or fleece can always be good, especially when the wind blows ...
- Minors must be accompanied.
- We recommend you should consult the General Terms that rules the activities of GdM. Hiring an activity involves your acceptance.
- Groups from 1 to 5 pax: 155€ single price.
- Groups from 6 to 15 pax: 25€ each.
- Groups from 16 to 30 pax: 22€ each.
- Bank Transfer for National or UE visitors.
- Paypal (we add 5% for the commission).