Dolmens and Romanesque at Les Gavarres
Circular route through this territory with a long history of human permanence. We have evidence of megalithic constructions 5000 years ago, living together with the placid Romanesque church of Santa Coloma de Fitor, the old ice well or the traces of the royal path used by muleteers for many years or large farmhouses adapted to the new times.
Back in the village of Fonteta we can enjoy its excellent local fresh cheese industry.
- Comfortable footwear, preferably trekking shoes or boots.
- Sun protection: hat or cap, sunglasses, sun cream.
- Comfortable backpack.
- Wear comfortable clothing; if possible avoid cotton and jeans.
- Bring water; in the Mediterranean environment water is not abundant!
- A sweater or fleece can always be fine when the wind blows... We recommend to wear a third insulating layer from moisture.
- Trekking poles are highly recommended to save overloading over the knees.
- Minors must be accompanied.
- We recommend you consult the General Rules that govern the activities of GdM. Hiring an activity implies your acceptance.
- Groups from 1 to 5 pax: 275€, single price.
- Groups from 6 to 15 pax: 45€, each.
- Groups from 16 to 30 pax: 35€, each.
The price includes accident and rescue insurance.
- Bank Transfer for National or UE visitors.
- Paypal (we add 5% for the commission).