The Holy Cave Path
Underrated path about its richness of contents, the Holy Cave walk provides a syncretic understanding of the old and new Montserrat. This hike is a walk that combines the ancient legend of the Black Madonna with the rich symbolic expression of Catalan Modernist art.
The highlights of the Modernist Monumental Rosary are the works of Puig i Cadafalch and Antoni Gaudí, showing their different and complementary visions of integrating art and nature in the unique environment that is Montserrat.
Two-hour excursion along a path excavated with many difficulties during the 17th century, where we will remember the centuries-old faith of pilgrims, the rich Catalan cultural traditions, and the unique geology of Montserrat.
• comfortable footwear, preferably trekking.
• sun protection: hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen.
• comfortable backpack.
• Comfortable clothing, if possible avoid cotton and jeans.
• bring water; Montserrat has no springs and in summer it is very hot!
• A sweater or fleece can always be good, especially when the wind blows ...
• Minors must be accompanied.
• We recommend you should consult the General Terms that rules the activities of GdM. Hiring an activity involves your acceptance.
- Groups between 1-5 people: 125€ (single price)
- Groups between 6-15 people: 20€ each.
- Groups between 16-30 people: 18€ each.
- Bank Transfer for National or UE visitors.
- Paypal (we add 5% for the commission).