La Sauva Negra
Although now are known as place names, Centelles and Castellcir were medieval Catalan lineages often faced off, despite being neighbors. We are in Old Catalonia, a rich territory of castles and legends from ancient times.
However, the biodiversity of changing colors forests throughout the year along this hike is the main attraction—especially the wonderful Sauva Negra forest, one of the southernmost beech forests in Catalonia. You won't find any other beech forest up to the Ports de Beseit, 100 km south away.
- Comfortable footwear, preferably trekking shoes or boots.
- Sun protection: hat or cap, sunglasses, sun cream.
- Comfortable backpack.
- Wear comfortable clothing, if possible avoid cotton and jeans.
- Bring water; in the Mediterranean environment water is not abundant!
- A sweater or fleece can always be good when the wind is blowing. We recommend wearing a third insulating layer from moisture.
- Trekking poles are highly recommended to save overloading over the knees.
- Minors must be accompanied.
- We recommend you consult the General Rules that govern the activities of GdM. Hiring an activity implies your acceptance.
- Groups from 1 to 5 pax: 230€, single price.
- Groups from 6 to 15 pax: 40€, each.
- Groups from 16 to 30 pax: 30€, each.
The price includes accident and rescue insurance.
- Bank Transfer for National or UE visitors.
- Paypal (we add 5% for the commission).