Mola de Lord
According to local legend, an ox discovered Madonna's image hideout, scratching the ground with its hooves until its shepherd found it. The documentary story tells us about a chapel dedicated to Santa Maria in 989.
La Mola de Lord is a small replica of the neighboring Sierra de Busa, separated by the modern Llosa del Cavall swamp. We find a sanctuary that maintains the medieval tradition at the upper meadows, guarded by cliffs. It can only be reached on foot.
Although shorter and more direct itineraries, we propose this hike around the southern slope. Despite the many historical vicissitudes that happened there, a big cherry tree at the sanctuary gate is waiting to welcome and invite us to rest.
- Comfortable footwear, preferably trekking shoes or boots.
- Sun protection: hat or cap, sunglasses, sun cream.
- Comfortable backpack.
- Wear comfortable clothing; if possible avoid cotton and jeans.
- Bring water; in the Mediterranean environment water is not abundant!
- A sweater or fleece can always be fine when the wind blows... We recommend to wear a third insulating layer from moisture.
- Trekking poles are highly recommended to save overloading over the knees.
- Minors must be accompanied.
- We recommend you consult the General Rules that govern the activities of GdM. Hiring an activity implies your acceptance.
- Groups from 1 to 5 pax: 230, single price.
- Groups from 6 to 15 pax: 40€, each.
- Groups from 16 to 30 pax: 30€, each.
The price includes accident and rescue insurance.
- Bank Transfer for National or UE visitors.
- Paypal (we add 5% for the commission).