Montserrat Literary Route
Due to its particular morphology, Montserrat has always been a unique space for all the human communities that have lived around it. As humans, we have developed a culture to understand our relationship to everything around us, especially the elements that drive our emotions.
Spirituality, that sense of belonging to something greater than ourselves, is fueled by rich symbolic and very personal language. We have called sacred places those places where this feeling is incredibly intense.
Art is the part of the culture that best expresses this symbolic language. It should come as no surprise that poetry reading in Montserrat is such an appropriate combination. Especially if we relate specific mountain sites to our ad hoc readings to make Montserrat's sacred and spiritual nature more understandable: to walk, hear, and perceive the nature that we are.
- Comfortable footwear, preferably trekking shoes.
- sun protection: hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- Comfortable backpack.
- Comfortable clothing, try to avoid cotton fabrics and jeans.
- Bring water; Montserrat has no springs and in summer it is very hot!
- A sweater or fleece can always be good, especially when the wind blows ...
- Minors must be accompanied.
- We recommend you should consult the General Terms that rules the activities of GdM. Hiring an activity involves your acceptance.
- Groups from 1 to 5 pax: 180€, single price.
- Groups from 6 to 15 pax: 33€, each.
The price includes accident and rescue insurance.