Montserrat's full traverse
The best excursion to get to know Montserrat thoroughly. This challenging hike crosses the massif from west to east, ending at the monastery.
The variety of landscapes, the fabulous views, and the audacity of the path makes this hike one of the most complete walks in Catalonia.
Surely a must.
I've booked day-treks with Cesc and his colleagues on Montserrat for each of the last three years, as a way to de-stress after attending a conference in Barcelona, and all were memorable and rewarding. I had different guides on each occasion and they were all just really nice, interesting people. They know the mountain very, very well so have lots of different routes of varying length and difficulty, and can tell you all sorts of stuff re. the geology and history of this beautiful and mysterious place.
mr_ricardo_a, via TripAdvisor
- Comfortable footwear, preferably trekking shoes.
- sun protection: hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- Comfortable backpack.
- Comfortable clothing, try to avoid cotton fabrics and jeans.
- Bring water; Montserrat has no springs and in summer it is very hot!
- A sweater or fleece can always be good, especially when the wind blows ...
- Minors must be accompanied.
- We recommend you should consult the General Terms that rules the activities of GdM. Hiring an activity involves your acceptance.
- Contact us (the price varies depending on the number of participants)
- The price includes accident and rescue insurance.
- Bank Transfer for National or UE visitors.
- Paypal (we add 5% for the commission).