The most Mediterranean Pyrenees
Easily distinguishable by the large communications tower at its summit, the Puig Neulós profanation on behalf of technology has failed to reduce the Albera massif beauty and calmness, the last effort in the Pyrenees before entering the Mediterranean Sea. Beware, but because we are in the Tramuntana country, the fearsome north wind that maddens people with their persistent episodes, although someone said that it makes them wiser.
With the Mediterranean such close, the Pyrenees are not resigning to lose its high mountain behavior. Still retaining its personality, it gives us beautiful beech trees, forests both on its ridge and near the Requesens castle, and the journey's start and finish.
- Comfortable footwear, preferably trekking shoes or boots.
- Sun protection: hat or cap, sunglasses, sun cream.
- Comfortable backpack.
- Wear comfortable clothing; if possible avoid cotton and jeans.
- Bring water; in the Mediterranean environment water is not abundant!
- A sweater or fleece can always be fine when the wind blows... We recommend to wear a third insulating layer from moisture.
- Trekking poles are highly recommended to save overloading over the knees.
- Minors must be accompanied.
- We recommend you consult the General Rules that govern the activities of GdM. Hiring an activity implies your acceptance.
- Groups from 1 to 5 pax: 275€, single price.
- Groups from 6 to 15 pax: 45€, each.
- Groups from 16 to 30 pax: 35€, each.
The price includes accident and rescue insurance.
- Bank Transfer for National or UE visitors.
- Paypal (we add 5% for the commission).