North and south natural systems in Montserrat
Sun and landforms working together
This hike is an excellent chance to discover the relationship between Montserrat's different natural Mediterranean systems and the unique morphology of the mountain.
From the rocky vertical walls of the north slope to the varied geological forms of the south side. From the mixed evergreen and deciduous northern woods to the mountain holm oak forests and shrubland on the southern side
Do you like this experience?Contact now
- 6 hours
- 9,5 km long.
- 610 meters of vertical gain.
- Comfortable footwear, preferably trekking shoes.
- sun protection: hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- Comfortable backpack.
- Comfortable clothing, try to avoid cotton fabrics and jeans.
- Bring water; Montserrat has no springs and in summer it is very hot!
- A sweater or fleece can always be good, especially when the wind blows ...
- Minors must be accompanied.
- We recommend you should consult the General Terms that rules the activities of GdM. Hiring an activity involves your acceptance.
- Groups from 1 to 5 pax: 180€, single price.
- Groups from 6 to 15 pax: 33€, each.
- Groups from 16 to 30 pax: 23€, each.
The price includes accident and rescue insurance.
- Bank Transfer for National or UE visitors.
- Paypal (we add 5% for the commission).