Obaga de Can Rubió - Camí de Les Feixades
Hike around the Torrent de la Salut; a valley stretched on the fault that triggered the formation of Montserrat 50 million years ago.
The head's shape of this short valley, a kind of saddle seen from the east, is probably the origin of the name of the village of Collbató, which has been the gateway to the Montserrat monastery for centuries.
We will find lime kilns, ruins of mythical castles, farmhouses with a long history, the Coves del Salnitrecaves... Pure heritage with stunning views.
- Comfortable footwear, preferably trekking shoes.
- sun protection: hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- Comfortable backpack.
- Comfortable clothing, try to avoid cotton fabrics and jeans.
- Bring water; Montserrat has no springs and in summer it is very hot!
- A sweater or fleece can always be good, especially when the wind blows ...
- Minors must be accompanied.
- We recommend you should consult the General Terms that rules the activities of GdM. Hiring an activity involves your acceptance.
- Groups from 1 to 5 pax: 180€, single price.
- Groups from 6 to 15 pax: 33€, each.
- Groups from 16 to 30 pax: 23€, each.
- Bank Transfer for National or UE visitors.
- Paypal (we add 5% for the commission).