The Old Path to Sant Jeroni summit
This path is one of the oldest routes in Montserrat. Until the beginning of the 19th century, pilgrims hiked to the mountain's highest point to visit the hermit who lived there and receive the forgiveness of their sins.
A path cleverly traced through the weak points of a steep gully, excavated millions of years ago, leads us to the bottom of a valley delicately decorated with one of the oldest forests in Montserrat, an example of the natural mountain system of the Mediterranean climate.
The sights from the summit of Sant Jeroni are a balcony open to the four winds, a gift of an effort that always has a reward.
• comfortable footwear, preferably trekking.
• sun protection: hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen.
• comfortable backpack.
• Comfortable clothing, try to avoid cotton fabrics and jeans.
• bring water; Montserrat has no springs and in summer it is very hot!
• A sweater or fleece can always be good, especially when the wind blows ...
• Minors must be accompanied.
• We recommend you should consult the General Terms that rules the activities of GdM. Hiring an activity involves your acceptance.
- Groups from 1 to 5 people: 180€ (single price).
- Groups from 6 to 15 people: 33€ each.
- Groups from 16 to 30 people: 23€ each.
- Bank Transfer for National or UE visitors.
- Paypal (we add 5% for the commission).