This beautiful excursion proposes a circular itinerary through Pedraforca, in the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park. Through friendly landscapes and paths, it will make us discover the four sides of this impressive mountain.
The trail crosses forests and meadows through ancient ways full of history, such as the Camí dels Bons Homes, the Camí dels Minaires or the Route dels Segadors.
That makes this trail more advisable, as along with the pure physical activity, there's a lot to discover about culture and history.
It is, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful surroundings in the Catalan pre-Pyrenees.
The route is within reach of walkers of all ages, as it is technically straightforward, and the only difficulty to consider is the total length.
That will depend on the season, but, generally:
- Comfortable footwear, preferably trekking shoes.
- Sun protection: hat or cap, sunglasses, sun cream.
- Comfortable backpack.
- Comfortable clothing, if possible avoid cotton and jeans.
- Bring water; in the Mediterranean environment, water is not abundant!
- A sweater or fleece can always be good when the wind is blowing. We recommend wearing a third insulating layer from moisture.
- Trekking poles are highly recommended to save overloading over the knees.
- Minors must be accompanied.
- We recommend you consult the General Rules that govern the activities of GdM. Hiring an activity implies your acceptance.
The hike starts at the small village of Gósol.
In the middle of the trekking, we'll arrive at the Lluís Estasen mountain refuge, which can be a good place to stop, rest, eat and drink enjoying the amazing views over the north face of Pedraforca.
- Groups from 1 to 5 pax: 230€, single price.
- Groups from 6 to 15 pax: 40€, each.
- Groups from 16 to 30 pax: 30€, each.
The price includes accident and rescue insurance.
- Bank Transfer for National or UE visitors.
- Paypal (we add 5% to share the commission).