Puig de Bassegoda
The Alta Garrotxa massif is a rough, hard and calcareous territory with long-haul routes. Its solitude does not suggest that years ago it was a very populated area, rich in traditions and culture translated into legends perfectly adapted to a mysterious and complex orography.
Bassegoda is a summit with an imposing presence. Getting there demands even a short scramble, which makes the hike even more worthwhile. But beware: it is still time to return to the starting point. Far from being a problem, the return is a second hike that completes a long but profitable day.
- Comfortable footwear, preferably trekking shoes or boots.
- Sun protection: hat or cap, sunglasses, sun cream.
- Comfortable backpack.
- Comfortable clothing, if possible avoid cotton and jeans.
- Bring water; in the Mediterranean environment water is not abundant!
- A sweater or fleece can always be good when the wind is blowing. We recommend wearing a third insulating layer from moisture.
- Trekking poles are highly recommended to save overloading over the knees.
- Minors must be accompanied.
- We recommend you consult the General Rules that govern the activities of GdM. Hiring an activity implies your acceptance.
- Groups from 1 to 5 pax: 230€, single price.
- Groups from 6 to 15 pax: 40€, each.
- Groups from 16 to 30 pax: 30€, each.
The price includes accident and rescue insurance.
- Bank Transfer for National or UE visitors.
- Paypal (we add 5% for the commission).