Rupit - El Far
This trek is a classical Catalan hike through one of the most emblematic environments of the Guilleries - Savassona natural site.
Part of the hike is done above the characteristic cliffs of this unique landscape, through meadows and forests dressing a wonderful natural balcony.
The views from the El Far sanctuary are stunning, from the sea to the Pyrenees.
- Comfortable footwear, preferably trekking shoes or boots.
- Sun protection: hat or cap, sunglasses, sun cream.
- Comfortable backpack.
- Wear comfortable clothing, if possible avoid cotton and jeans.
- Bring water; in the Mediterranean environment water is not abundant!
- A sweater or fleece can always be good when the wind is blowing. We recommend wearing a third insulating layer from moisture.
- Trekking poles are highly recommended to save overloading over the knees.
- Minors must be accompanied.
- We recommend you consult the General Rules that govern the activities of GdM. Hiring an activity implies your acceptance.
- Groups from 1 to 5 pax: 250€, single price.
- Groups from 6 to 15 pax: 45€, each.
- Groups from 16 to 30 pax: 35€, each.
The price includes accident and rescue insurance.
- Bank Transfer for National or UE visitors.
- Paypal (we add 5% for the commission).