Sant Jeroni (1236 m) via Lluernes ridge
The way off the beaten path to reach the highest point of Montserrat from the monastery, with great views over the northern side of the massif, the Bages plain, and the Pyrenees. An itinerary that shows the landscape's diversity of the Natural Park. Descent along the classic Sant Jeroni Old Path, through a beautiful holm oak forest, perhaps the oldest in the massif and the main route for pilgrims since the Middle Age.
• comfortable footwear, preferably trekking.
• sun protection: hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen.
• comfortable backpack.
• Comfortable clothing, try to avoid cotton fabrics and jeans.
• bring water; Montserrat has no springs and in summer it is very hot!
• A sweater or fleece can always be good, especially when the wind blows ...
• Minors must be accompanied.
• We recommend you should consult the General Terms that rules the activities of GdM. Hiring an activity involves your acceptance.
- Groups between 1-5 people: 180€ (single price)
- Groups between 6-15 people: 33€ each.
- Groups between 16-30 people:23€ each.
- Bank Transfer for National or UE visitors.
- Paypal (we add 5% for the commission).