Sant Salvador de les Espases
Hermitage is located on the other side of the Llobregat river, offering a splendid view of Montserrat. Placed just over the immense fracture that began the formation of Montserrat, it's an ideal visit to understand the geology of the mountain and the scene of a millenary history.
- Comfortable footwear, preferably trekking shoes.
- sun protection: hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- Comfortable backpack.
- Comfortable clothing, try to avoid cotton fabrics and jeans.
- Bring water; Montserrat has no springs and in summer it is very hot!
- A sweater or fleece can always be good, especially when the wind blows ...
- Minors must be accompanied.
- We recommend you should consult the General Terms that rules the activities of GdM. Hiring an activity involves your acceptance.
- Groups from 1 to 5 pax: 180€ single price.
- Groups from 6 to 15 pax: 33€ each.
- Groups from 16 to 30 pax: 23€ each.
- Transportation cost from and to the monastery not included.
- Bank Transfer for National or UE visitors.
- Paypal (we add 5% for the commission).