Serrat de les Muixerigues
Near El Bruc town, a small hill hides the remains of the old massif that dumped the sediments that became Montserrat.
Rocks 400 million years next to conglomerates of 50. But that also houses a humble botanical gem, an old brick kiln, small lead mines, or a farmhouse where the same family has lived since the 11th century.
We'll know the origin of the village of El Bruc and enjoy its modernist heritage.
- Comfortable footwear, preferably trekking shoes.
- sun protection: hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- Comfortable backpack.
- Comfortable clothing, try to avoid cotton fabrics and jeans.
- Bring water; Montserrat has no springs and in summer it is very hot!
- A sweater or fleece can always be good, especially when the wind blows ...
- Minors must be accompanied.
- We recommend you should consult the General Terms that rules the activities of GdM. Hiring an activity involves your acceptance.
- Groups from 1 to 5 pax: 155€, single price.
- Groups from 6 to 15 pax: 25€, each.
- Groups from 16 to 30 pax: 22€, each.
- Bank Transfer for National or UE visitors.
- Paypal (we add 5% for the commission).