Torrent de Santa Maria
An excellent way to return to the Monastery from the upper station of the Sant Joan funicular station, if you are not afraid to hike down the 900 concrete steps of the Poor's stairs (Escales dels Pobres). On the other hand, the presence of Santa Anna's hermitage ruins or the uniqueness of the "Pass of the French" will make this trip worthwhile.
- Comfortable footwear, preferably trekking shoes.
- sun protection: hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- Comfortable backpack.
- Comfortable clothing, try to avoid cotton fabrics and jeans.
- Bring water; Montserrat has no springs and in summer it is very hot!
- A sweater or fleece can always be good, especially when the wind blows ...
- Minors must be accompanied.
- We recommend you should consult the General Terms that rules the activities of GdM. Hiring an activity involves your acceptance.
- Groups from 1 to 5 pax: 155€, single price.
- Groups from 6 to 15 pax: 25€, each.
- Groups from 16 to 30 pax: 22€, each.
- Bank Transfer for National or UE visitors.
- Paypal (we add 5% for the commission).