Serra de Busa - Maneras de vivir
The Serra de Busa mountain range is a remote area far from everywhere, and it is wild and pleasant at the same time. A little paradise for hikers, but also rock climbers.
It has a conglomerate rock like Montserrat, but it has only one crag, between 100 and 120 meters in height and 2 km. wide. There are currently a hundred routes open.
It is mainly an adventure terrain, often with a slightly discreet rock quality, where you will have to be vigilant before grabbing some pebbles.
The most classic climb on the wall is called "Maneras de Vivir," of moderate difficulty. It is a practically equipped route with a chimney, fissure, and some slab movements.
- Sport or mid-mountain shoes.
- Small backpack with water and some snacks for the time of the activity.
- It includes all the technical material and insurance for the time of the activity.
- Bank Transfer for National or UE visitors.
- Paypal (we add 5% to share the commission).