Terms and conditions
- Activities and courses organized and managed by the company Guies of Montserrat will be taught by mountain or climbing instructors certified by the Ministry of Education or accredited UIAGM or UIMLA guides. The ratios guide/client will always prioritize the safety of the group.
- Customers must expect they might be involved in adventurous, physically, and mentally demanding activities. You should be prepared for this and be in good general health. You must declare any relevant medical information arising between booking and the course commencing.
- GdM reserve the right to exclude customers from activities they are not adequately prepared or fit enough for and where their involvement may jeopardize themselves, other customers, or the instructors' safety. No refund will be made to clients excluded on these safety grounds.
- You should also be aware that outdoor activities are highly subject to local weather and mountain conditions and while every effort will be made to meet your course aims, sometimes this will not be safe or practical. In this event, we'll try to offer suitable alternatives. If finally the activity must be canceled, we will propose another date, or the full import will be refunded.
- According to the Decret 56/2003 where outdoor activities are regulated, clients under 18 must be accompanied during the activity by their parents or guardians.
- All activities booked with GdM include an accident and rescue insurance for the time of the activity.
- The customer is responsible for all equipment issued for use during the course. GdM reserves the right to charge for equipment that is lost or misused.
- The photographs or videos taken during the activity may be used for advertising purposes.
- The client accepts to receive the newsletter of the activities scheduled via e-mail. They may unsubscribe by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or after receiving the first one clicking on a link created specifically for this matter.
Making a booking means that you have read, understood, and agree to all our terms and conditions.
- GdM activities for private are to be paid in advance. If, despite all, these activities must be canceled due to weather or serious injuries of the participants or the guide, 100% of the amount will be refunded, or we'll try to find another date.
- Payments within the Spanish state will be made by bank transfer. International payments by PayPal (+5% rise). Payments with Bizum or are also accepted.
Rules for using the website
- The company GdM agrees to comply with the Law 34/2002, which regulates Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
- Those responsible for the website have the right to change any information without prior notice.
- GdM ignores any liability arising from misuse or interpretation of the information published as well as possible links to other websites on which GdM does not have any control.
- Texts, photographs, and other existing elements on the website are owned by GdM, or the company has the necessary permission. Therefore, all these contents are protected by copyright law. The total or partial reproduction, distribution/marketing of these elements need written permission of GdM.
- The site visitor agrees to comply with specific regulations written in this text.