El Carrer Ample
The enormous Els Ports massif shows a relief inherited from two tectonic plates collision about sixty million years ago. That huge impact's energy led to deformations in the sediments of an ancient sea that we can still appreciate today. El Carrer Ample is a prodigy of geology, a ravine that torrential waters dug to give us a chance to witness the enormous energy of the Earth.
Once emerging from the depths of the ravine, we'll walk on a ridge that will provide us with a broad view of the massif and return to the starting point through the richness of the threatened forests of Pinus nigra, resistant in the most inaccessible areas.
- Comfortable footwear, preferably trekking shoes or boots.
- Sun protection: hat or cap, sunglasses, sun cream.
- Comfortable backpack.
- Wear comfortable clothing; if possible avoid cotton and jeans.
- Bring water; in the Mediterranean environment water is not abundant!
- A sweater or fleece can always be fine when the wind blows... We recommend to wear a third insulating layer from moisture.
- Trekking poles are highly recommended to save overloading over the knees.
- Minors must be accompanied.
- We recommend you consult the General Rules that govern the activities of GdM. Hiring an activity implies your acceptance.
- Groups from 1 to 5 pax: 230€, single price.
- Groups from 6 to 15 pax: 40€, each.
- Groups from 16 to 30 pax: 30€, each.
The price includes accident and rescue insurance.
- Bank Transfer for National or UE visitors.
- Paypal (we add 5% for the commission).