Serra de Busa
There are few places in Catalonia like the Serra de Busa offering such catalog of thematic diversity and so much quality to invite you to visit them: landscape, geology, natural environment, history, archeology, ethnology.
The Pre-Pyrenees views from its summit are unique. A landscape little appreciated by the people who were confined in the terrible natural prison of Capolatell, a small part of the cliff separated by a deep slit, today crossed by a metal bridge, but which years ago an impossible threshold to cross for the people imprisoned there.
Busa is a plateau 4 km long and 2 km wide, surrounded by rocky walls where vultures nest. Only accessible by car on a single unpaved road, the rest of the trails offer suggestive excursions like this one.
- Comfortable footwear, preferably trekking shoes or boots.
- Sun protection: hat or cap, sunglasses, sun cream.
- Comfortable backpack.
- Wear comfortable clothing; if possible avoid cotton and jeans.
- Bring water; in the Mediterranean environment water is not abundant!
- A sweater or fleece can always be fine when the wind blows... We recommend to wear a third insulating layer from moisture.
- Trekking poles are highly recommended to save overloading over the knees.
- Minors must be accompanied.
- We recommend you consult the General Rules that govern the activities of GdM. Hiring an activity implies your acceptance.
- Groups from 1 to 5 pax: 230€, single price.
- Groups from 6 to 15 pax: 40€, each.
- Groups from 16 to 30 pax: 30€, each.
The price includes accident and rescue insurance.
- Bank Transfer for National or UE visitors.
- Paypal (we add 5% for the commission).